WHERE TO STAY IN ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES
From simple guest houses to private luxury villas, St. Vincent & the Grenadines has a wide range of accommodation and certainly one that is right for you!
Our multi-island nation has nine inhabited islands to choose from when booking your accommodation.
St. Vincent | Young Island | Bequia | Canouan | Mayreau | Mustique |
Palm Island | Petit St. Vincent | Union Island
See List of Approved Tourism Service Providers here (PDF)...
Relax in Luxury
- Mustique – resplendent hideaway of the rich and famous – offers visitors a chance to enjoy the Grenadines in royal fashion, be it in a magnificent private home, the elegance of the Cotton House, or the informal Firefly.
- Guests of the Canouan Resort can enjoy powder white sands, coral reefs, a championship golf course and even a casino. Canouan Resort is truly an epicurean destination.
How about a Private Island?
- Palm Island and Petit St. Vincent are private island resorts that offer privacy, seclusion and tranquility in extremely beautiful tropical surroundings. High quality accommodation, dining and an emphasis on personal service make for a wonderful Caribbean vacation on these Southern Grenadine islands.
- Young Island is a private island and deluxe resort just off the coast of St. Vincent's capital, Kingstown. Close to the mainland, this luxurious, private island resort gives you the best of both worlds - pampered luxury and access to all of St. Vincent's attractions.
Hotels, Guest Houses & Other Accommodations
- In St. Vincent the beachside hotels of the area known as 'Villa' enjoy pretty beaches and picturesque views across to Young Island.
- Mayreau’s Saltwhistle Bay is an idyllic hideaway, and just a short boat ride from the breathtaking Tobago Cays.
- In Bequia, hotels, self catering cottages and villas enjoy panoramic vistas of the yacht anchorage at Britannia Bay or the sweeping white beaches and local fishing boats of Friendship Bay.
- On Union Island, relaxed and casual accommodation choices offer friendly service, great food, unspoiled beaches and the perfect location for a little island-hopping.
Whatever your preference, we have the accommodation you're looking for!
Please remember that when choosing your accommodation here in St. Vincent & the Grenadines, check whether the rates quoted to you are inclusive or exclusive of 10% VAT and 10% service charge.