The following requirements and fees are applicable to visitors planning to get married in St. Vincent & The Grenadines:
- Visitors must be resident in St. Vincent & The Grenadines for at least one full day prior to the wedding ceremony.
- A marriage licence must be obtained from the Attorney General’s office at the Ministry of Justice in St Vincent, in person.
- The marriage ceremony must be performed by an official marriage officer, a priest, or a minister registered in St. Vincent.
- The cost of a marriage licence is EC$500 (US $185).
- Additional costs include EC$15 in stamps for the marriage licence and EC$5 in stamps for the application form.
The following documnets are required:
- A valid passport
- Divore decree (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
For more information on marriage requirements please contact:
Registry High Court