UNION ISLAND EVENTS
Here is a summary of the Annual Events on Union Island.
- March 1st – July 31st: Turtle Watch
- April: Easterval
- May: Maroon Festival, Mayday (May 1st), and Heritage Day - a displaying of artifacts, cooking of traditional food and medicinal plant.
- June: Union Island Carnival
- March-June (Dry Season): Labulay - traditional songs and ring games and stories, held during the dry season on full moon night or close to full moon.
- November: Tourism Week of Activities
Easterval Celebrations on Union Island